I’m working with a foreign exchange platform who are looking for a Product Designer (UX/UI) to join their team. You’ll be responsible for owning the design process for their digital product, driving change within the business to build and sustain the importance of a human-centred design approach.
- Owning the design of their products and features from ideation stage to post-launch
- Design user flows, interactions, and experiences that are simple, elegant, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mock-ups, leading to intuitive user experiences and user interfaces
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys and mock-ups for products across web and app
- Run user research and user testing to evaluate the current product and user needs
- Give and receive feedback from other designers to raise our bar for quality.
- Responsible for ensuring designs are consistent, making sure products align with our brand, and identity
- Communicating design ideas through different methods depending on the stage of life of the product, to co-workers and stakeholders
- 3+ years of product design experience ideally in financial services
- Curiosity for understanding user behaviour and a strong desire to deliver a good user experience
- Clear communication and strong analytical skills
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment, where quick, agile decisions are made over the suitability of designs
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision, testing tools etc
Apply below or get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
A leading Technology services group are looking for an exceptional Product Designer to join their growing team in Kent. In this role will be working across products within both the public and private sector, working end-to-end in the design and creation of seamless user experiences for both web a...
- Central London
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
I’m working with a foreign exchange platform who are looking for a Product Designer (UX/UI) to join their team. You’ll be responsible for owning the design process for their digital product, driving change within the business to build and sustain the importance of a human-centred design approach....
- Central London
- £55k - 70k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for an exceptional Product Designer to join a Careers platform based in Central London. As part of this growing team, you will be owning, managing and leading the design for all the company’s digital products, including app, web and internal dashboard. The role Delivering user expe...
- £32k - 45k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
User Experience - UX Designer / UR - User Researcher Greater Manchester (NW) E-commerce Up to £45,000 (DOE) Working with a high-growth e-commerce business based in Central Manchester, I’m on the search for an established UX Designer who’s looking to be exposed to new challenges across UX design &...