A leading Technology services group are looking for an exceptional Product Designer to join their growing team in Kent. In this role will be working across products within both the public and private sector, working end-to-end in the design and creation of seamless user experiences for both web and mobile.
- UX/UI design for web and mobile apps – including the design of new products and refining existing products
- Engaging in user research, user interviews, and user testing
- Prototyping, wireframing and UI interfacing using varied tech and software
- Presenting your work to stakeholders both inside and outside of the business
- Working with other designers, the content team and front-end and back-end developers
What makes you a good fit?
- An end-to-end designer with previous experience in a similar Product or UX/UI position
- Previous experience working in the Public sector is a plus
- Experience designing for both responsive and native mobile app
- Someone with a passion for building exceptional UX and beautiful design work
- A detailed portfolio highlighting your work and design process
- The ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team, multi-task and offer design insights
If you’d like to hear more and be considered for the positon, apply below with a CV or get in touch with Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 35k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
Mid-Weight Designer Ecommerce £28,000 – £32,000 (DOE) Working on behalf of successful business within the Ecommerce/Hospitality sector, I’m on the search for a proven Mid-weight designer looking for a new challenge within a fun, innovative company based in Central Manchester. This role will prese...
- £32k - 45k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
User Experience - UX Designer / UR - User Researcher Greater Manchester (NW) E-commerce Up to £45,000 (DOE) Working with a high-growth e-commerce business based in Central Manchester, I’m on the search for an established UX Designer who’s looking to be exposed to new challenges across UX design &...
- £25k - 28k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Creative Designer Liverpool City Centre DOE - £27,000 p/a Searching on behalf of a globally recognised Legal Practice based in Liverpool City Centre, I’m on the search for a Mid-Weight Designer. This is a role for someone looking to design across both national and international markets incorporat...
- £250 - 300 per day
- Posted 20 days ago
Senior UI Designer (Freelance) – 6 weeks initial contact (rolling) Central Manchester £250 - £300 per day (DOE) Working with an ecommerce company based in Central Manchester, I’m looking for a Senior UI Designer to join the company on an initial 6 week contact. This role will see you working with...