£40k - 50k per year
8 months ago
A leading Technology services group are looking for an exceptional Product Designer to join their growing team in Kent. In this role will be working across products within both the public and private sector, working end-to-end in the design and creation of seamless user experiences for both web and mobile.
- UX/UI design for web and mobile apps – including the design of new products and refining existing products
- Engaging in user research, user interviews, and user testing
- Prototyping, wireframing and UI interfacing using varied tech and software
- Presenting your work to stakeholders both inside and outside of the business
- Working with other designers, the content team and front-end and back-end developers
What makes you a good fit?
- An end-to-end designer with previous experience in a similar Product or UX/UI position
- Previous experience working in the Public sector is a plus
- Experience designing for both responsive and native mobile app
- Someone with a passion for building exceptional UX and beautiful design work
- A detailed portfolio highlighting your work and design process
- The ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team, multi-task and offer design insights
If you’d like to hear more and be considered for the positon, apply below with a CV or get in touch with Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.