£45k - 55k per year
JP - PD
11 months ago
I'm currently working with an exciting News and Media start-up, looking for an exceptional Product Designer to join their growing team. This is a company using Machine Learning and AI to inform business decisions on a daily basis, which you will play a large role in. As part of this forward-thinking company, you will be helping to revolutionise the way News and Media is consumed.
- Working as a full-stack product designer, you will be helping to build a full application end-to-end
- Designing a usable, friendly, and neat interface that produces quality content
- Communicating and working closely with the machine-learning and development teams
- Map user flows
- Iterating and building intuitive prototypes, sketches, and user interfaces
- Previous successes designing a product end-to-end
- Employment in a similar News-based industry in a similar role as product, UX or UI designer is preferable
- An engaging approach to presenting your solutions to stakeholders/clients
- Proficiency in Sketch, Zeplin, Invision and Principal (essential)
- Strong knowledge of UX and UI
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, apply below!
Alternatively, give me a call on 07 909 801 870 or send an email to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.