Manchester City Centre
£65k - 75k per year + attractive bonus
0161 914 8558
2 months ago
Product & Proposition Director
Up to £75,000 plus attractive bonus
Manchester (with flexibility to WFH)
This is a game-changing opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK. You will have full responsibility for leading and executing the sales and partnerships strategies across new and existing products and revenue streams. The successful candidate will have proven experience in delivering significant growth, building best in class partnerships teams that not only win new business from corporate clients, but continue to maintain existing multi-million-pound partnerships.
If you are looking for an exciting and innovative environment to work in, and be looking to help shape an industry, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Develop new, highly profitable product partnerships for the brand, developing strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Develop new commercial revenue streams to monetise existing customer base.
- Manage the commercial relationships of current external partnerships.
- Lead productisation and product extension strategy for the business.
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Sales teams to build out the product proposition.
- Responsible for forecasting KPIs against all products in the product portfolio.
- Work with customer insight and analytics team.
- Manage and lead a significant size product team department.
- Experienced leader in product strategy, launching new commercial products and associated commercials.
- Strong experience of operating in an online / digital first business.
- Previous experience in a retail, trading, agency or commercial product environment is desirable.
- Has an in-depth understanding of commercial and affiliate models.
- Proven success driving sizable growth within a business.
- Plenty of experience in a senior role covering similar responsibilities.
- A switched-on individual who is commercially savvy.
- Driven to be successful and drive the brand forward.
- A hands-on approach to managing and delivering projects.
- Forward-thinking with the ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the table.
- Strong leadership, management and stakeholder engagement
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.