over 2 years ago
Forward Role is pleased to have been exclusively retained by Pharmacy2U on the search for a Product Director. Pharmacy2U is the UK's largest online pharmacy with a constantly expanding customer database.
Pharmacy2U is a pharmacy where clinical excellence and patient care meets unique technology, which truly helps families live healthier and happier lives. They are the founding partner to the NHS in developing the Electronic Prescription Service and assisted the NHS in the first pilot programme in 2001.
The purpose of the role is to define Pharmacy2U’s product strategy and enable them to continue innovating and growing their position in the market as the largest online pharmacy and fastest growing pharmacy group in the country. You will manage the product lines and ensure they are profitable whilst understanding the customers, their expectations and the solutions the products provide. Throughout the product lifecycle you will represent the needs of end-users, evaluate market trends and competitors and utilise this information to determine the development of product features. You will sit at the intersection of business, design, and technology.
- Work backwards from the ideal customer experience and capture the product vision and strategy
- Set the general framework for a product organization and for making product decisions
- Ensure an atmosphere of cohesiveness and focused collaboration between team members and wider teams who have an interest of driving the product forward
- Work in partnership with a Technical Programme Manager to scope, plan and cost new features, potential new markets, strategic partnerships and new business models.
- Work in partnership with Marketing and CS to define the customer centric aspirations
- You will be able to execute this for quick turnarounds and large, long-term projects.
- Create and prioritise the product backlog
- At the end of a development sprint, you will be responsible for verifying the acceptance criteria has been met.
- Manage a cross functional team
- Teamwork and Collaboration - working collaboratively with a group in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
- Customer Orientation - building and maintaining external and internal customer satisfaction with Pharmacy2U services
- Planning and Organising - ability to set priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Drive and Energy - self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job.
- Creativity and innovation – ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value
Pharmacy2U has retained Forward Role for this search. Any 3rd party CVs will be forwarded to Rachel Wheeler for consideration.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.