Product Lead – SIPP Pensions
£60,000 - £80,000 plus benefits
This is an incredible opportunity to join a newly formed role in a market leading fintech in the North West. You will be fully responsible for the effective management of SIPP and other Tax wrapper products. With full accountability of product strategy and development and the associated business plan, the role holder will be responsible for ensuring the business remains competitive in its tax wrapper product offering by having the right product for Customers and driving increased acquisition, cross sell and retention.
- Management of SIPP product strategy
- SIPP product governance responsibility
- Manage Relationship with 3rd parties
- Responsible for product pricing
- Responsible for setting macros for SIPP product development
- Accountable for development and delivery of SIPP business plan
- Manage Tax Wrapper recommendations and product offerings with Executive team as required
- Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance
- Maintain the first line of defence by operating risk controls assigned to the individual
- Ensure that all activities are coordinated and agreed with key stakeholders across the business
- Lead, drive and deliver projects
- Proactively Engage internal and external stakeholders to ensure project delivery
- Extensive SIPP knowledge essential
- In depth understanding of relevant tax wrappers
- Digital essential
- Numerate and excel experienced
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to manage business plans
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Degree level qualification preferred
- CFA accreditation
- At least 5 years as Product Owner/Manager within Agile environment
- Technical or analyst background would be ideal
- Investment industry preferred
- Digital product development desirable
- Managing other tax wrappers desirable
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Product Marketing Manager – circa £55,000 – London – Permanent. An exciting brand experiencing huge growth are looking for a product marketing manager to join a truly amazing and committed team. Be part of building this hyper growth brand and help grow the community by working alongside there vis...
- £40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 2 months ago
Our client is a global B2B tech business with a new requirement for a Technical Product Development Manager to join their head office team in Greater Manchester. Based near Stockport and Manchester City Centre, you’ll be tasked with providing leadership to team members and effectively driving and...
- £40k - 450k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
I am working with an exciting B2B organisation in Cheshire have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the team. This is a 6 month fixed term contract paying up to £45k or £225 per day but there is opportunity to extend/stay longer term on completion. Our cli...
- Market related
- Posted 3 days ago
Email Marketing Lead Introduction: Ever wanted to work with a leading UK retailer? Have you got experience using CRM systems and driving email campiagns? If so, I have a fantastic job for you in Burnley and am looking for a Email Marketing Manager to cover a short project Interested? If so, pleas...