Product Lead – SIPP
£60,000 - £80,000 plus benefits
This is an incredible opportunity to join a newly formed role in a market leading fintech in the North West. You will be fully responsible for the effective management of SIPP and other Tax wrapper products. With full accountability of product strategy and development and the associated business plan, the role holder will be responsible for ensuring the business remains competitive in its tax wrapper product offering by having the right product for Customers and driving increased acquisition, cross sell and retention.
- Management of SIPP product strategy
- SIPP product governance responsibility
- Manage Relationship with 3rd parties
- Responsible for product pricing
- Responsible for setting macros for SIPP product development
- Accountable for development and delivery of SIPP business plan
- Manage Tax Wrapper recommendations and product offerings with Executive team as required
- Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance
- Maintain the first line of defence by operating risk controls assigned to the individual
- Ensure that all activities are coordinated and agreed with key stakeholders across the business
- Lead, drive and deliver projects
- Proactively Engage internal and external stakeholders to ensure project delivery
- Extensive SIPP knowledge essential
- In depth understanding of relevant tax wrappers
- Digital essential
- Numerate and excel experienced
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to manage business plans
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Degree level qualification preferred
- CFA accreditation
- At least 5 years as Product Owner/Manager within Agile environment
- Technical or analyst background would be ideal
- Investment industry preferred
- Digital product development desirable
- Managing other tax wrappers desirable
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £55k - 75k per year
The EMEA Marketing Manager (with a European Language fluency) will be our client’s regional product expert delivering support to EMEA sales and distribution partners throughout EMEA. You will work closely with regional marketing and sales, business partner executives and colleagues in the US head...
- £37k - 45k per year
The Segment Marketing Specialist is responsible for driving the growth and development of the Segments in EMEA. In collaboration with the Sales and Technical teams, the Segment Marketing Specialist has strategic ownership of the development of country and Segment growth plans, of supporting their...
- £20k - 25k per year + Benefits
Marketing Co-Ordinator c£25k full time or pro rata part-time The Company: Established in 1934 and the subject of a management buyout in 2002, this UK soft-drinks manufacturer has seen impressive growth of c20% per year over recent years and now boasts a strong £9M turnover. Now owned and run by f...
- £22K - 26K PER YEAR
Established in 1934 and the subject of a management buyout in 2002, this UK manufacturer has seen impressive growth of c20% per year over recent years and now boasts a strong £9M turnover. Now owned and run by four brothers (grandsons of the originator), this is a family-run success story based o...