£50k - 60k per year
A global business is looking for an experience Product Manager to join them to work alongside key Business Stakeholders and the Product leadership team to define vision & strategy.
You will be responsible for driving innovative value led roadmaps and focused on supporting the development of new customer digital propositions and websites.
To be considered for this role you must have previously worked in a Product Management / Owner role helping to define Product Visions and Roadmaps with stakeholders.
• You will have a passion for Product that drives the desire to create experiences that consumers love and which helps to provide clarity at times of confusion and overcomes difficult challenges
• You will have the curiosity to understand the ‘customers’ and ensure their needs are reflected in the Product Roadmap
• You will need to ensure that the product roadmaps are aligned with the company strategy and establish a product vision and supports its delivery
• You will be collaborative and engaging, making sure the whole product team is on the journey with you
• You will be data driven in your approach, finding ways of qualifying value and success, that enable the business to see the changes being realised through the development of your products
• You will be confident in providing e-commerce and digital thought leadership and be able to own the website performance and measurement
• You will be able to find parallels in other industries or sectors that help to understand customer needs and challenges, identifying innovative and forward-thinking solutions
• You will have a strong understanding of the Product Development Lifecycle and be able to articulate the process required to ensure a focus on customer and business value from Idea to Decommissioning
• You will be a self-starter, able to build a roadmap from scratch with the business, making independent decisions within a group framework.
• Work with brand stakeholders to define priorities and regularly communicate updates
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Demonstrable Product Manager experience with a strong e-commerce background
• Ability to prioritise and make trade off decisions independently and in conjunction with key stakeholders
• Results and outcome focussed and motivated by commercial success
• Understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum, Scaled Agile etc. beneficial.
• Excellent communication skills, able to develop good relationships with stakeholders at all levels across multiple locations
• Strong data manipulation and interpretation skills, including the ability to access and read diverse data sets and use them to inform decisions
• Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• The ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders at all levels across multiple locations
• Ability to think strategically and implement short-term and longer-term departmental objectives
• Strong work ethic with a real commitment to continuous improvement
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.