£50k - 55k per year
3 months ago
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with Missguided as they Forward Role has exclusively partnered with Missguided as they build out their world-class Product team.
In this pivotal role in the ecommerce team, you will lead the find and discovery experience across all Missguided territories. You will refine and shape the product roadmap to create a seamless shopping experience, delivering features and innovation to delight and excite our audience.
Working alongside some of the biggest innovators in the personalisation and AI space you will drive search, recommendations, and navigation products across web and app. You will collaborate with internal teams and customers to determine priorities and identify new opportunities to redefine the experience.
As a product expert you will work closely with UX, data, engineering, and commercial teams to drive a customer centric approach to design. You will always champion the customer and apply a test and learn approach to ensure that data is at the heart of all decisions.
To succeed in this role, you must be a self-starter, highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple demands from business owners and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the ‘find and discovery’ product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Improve product findability via on site search, navigation and filters using a combination of AI, computer vision and attribution data.
- Drive personalised recommendation experiences to match user intent and aid discovery.
- Use data insights and user research to identify market opportunities and feature upgrades.
- Lead discovery workshops to define and agree MVP and MMP through to market leading product.
- Prioritise roadmap initiatives to deliver agreed funnel metrics.
- Work with Marketing, Trade, and CRM teams to drive adoption of new products. Communicate performance results to key stakeholders.
- Manage 3rd party relationships and new supplier onboarding.
- Become the product evangelist and ‘go to’ person for your product area.
- Ecommerce background with demonstrable experience driving growth through search, recommendation, and navigation products.
- Strong understanding of the role machine learning, computer vision and AI plays in the search and recommendation landscape.
- Experience with enterprise search and recommendation solutions.
- Ability to drive a roadmap in an agile/scrum environment to deliver both continuous improvement and innovation.
- Well versed in social commerce and the latest thinking in this space.
- Good understanding of UX and interaction design for mobile, responsive web and app.
- Growth mindset with exceptional business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Pro-active self-starter, task focused and organised.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Economics or Computer Science.
What We Will Give You:
- A competitive salary
- Pension (that we contribute to as well!)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus (subject to company and personal performance)
- Staff discount
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers
- Death in service benefits
- Brand new, state of the art, fun working environment. Spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
- Regular team and companywide social events and parties
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.