£30k - 35k per year
over 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join one of the largest retailers in the North West. This is a 6 month contract with huge potential of becoming permanent. You will initially review the Google accounts and make suggestions to improve efficiency. You will then be involved in a market leading project as you look to create a data platform, which will utilise all the collected data and facilitate every department within the business.
- Accountable for google and customer focused data streams that involve multiple internal/external stakeholders and drive product strategy and roadmap
- Understand business stakeholders and their pain points
- Handle conflicting priorities well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented team
- Identify and remove impediments faced by the team by working with the Lead Product Manager and other stakeholders and proactively flag off any risks/ delays in the commitments
- Collaborate with Lead Product Manager to understand future demand and direction of the product area
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding agreed product KPIs improvements
- Ensure appropriate documentation and reporting is in place for your area
- Determine Operational resource requirements to make a product area successful
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A methodical/ analytical approach and great problem-solving skills
- Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly
- Great presentation and persuasion skills
- Team player who could work collaboratively with other members of the team
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills, especially when multiple trade-offs are involved and faster decision are required
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, writing effective user stories/ acceptance criterions
- Understanding of User Research/ Design Thinking concepts
- Good domain expertise and experience in successfully developing a strategy in the relevant functional area/ a large complex domain
- Efficient in stakeholder management
- Knowledge and experience of product management best practice and methodologies and strong technical acumen
- Technically competent to influence and understand the solution context and approach and aid engineering in estimating the complexity of work being requested
- Have great prioritization and decision-making skills and have made good decisions/ judgements around business priorities and resource allocation, etc.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.