£40k - 50k per year
Product Manager (FS)
£40,000 - £50,000
This is a key role in the product team of this growing financial services business to define and own the customer experience for this particular product. You will set the product roadmap, objectives, channels and associated marketing mix and ensure the product is subject to continuous innovation and renovation. You will also own the product performance KPIs.
- Define opportunities and influence customer experience on your product
- Lead the priority of customer segments to deliver solid customer outcomes.
- Performance management of the E2E customer experience via effective oversight of delivery areas using MI/ KPIs in key business areas - change, risk, marketing, sales and operations
- Commercial ownership and management of the product line including pricing, planning, funding, budgeting and forecasting with Finance Business Partner
- Ensuring strong customer conduct and financial values are adhered to, making full use of the Customer Insight team and achieving excellent Customer Experience feedback
- Identify and manage all regulatory, operational and conduct risks, erasing them from the product set in accordance with the company’s risk & compliance regulations
- Maintain a good understanding of the conduct risk requirements relevant to the role
- Drive high performance through the setting of clear objectives and appropriate performance management. Encourage continuous personal growth.
- Define roadmap and objectives. Develop a clear strategic and tactical plan, working with other areas to ensure delivery
- Sustain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring strong collaboration, industry understanding and regulatory adherence
- A minimum of five years in product management in a financial services company;
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged;
- Experience of setting a business plan and driving commercial improvements
- Can demonstrate the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; will understand how to align resources,
- Seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Good operational sense-knows how business works, success indicators, where to look for/anticipate trouble
- Strong communication-internally and externally, one-to one and in groups/presentations
- Good people judgement and skills-motivate and manage well, handle conflict and difficult feedback positively/constructively at team and individual level
- Leadership-positive and proactive, leads by example with a clarity of vision and ability to communicate with conviction, courageous in decision making-role model for organisational values-team leader and team member
- High level intellect-numeric and verbal reasoning
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.