£50k - 55k per year
0161 974 5658
10 months ago
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s top 100 non for profit organisations?
This is a unique opportunity for a Product Manager to help establish the company’s product vision, business goals, product roadmap and rollout plans.
Based in Crewe this is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Product Manager who is tired off the commute into the city and is looking for a role closer to home, without having to compromise on salary or culture!
- Own and manage the product lifecycle
- Work in an agile environment
- Identify product innovation and enhancement opportunities
- Work alongside marketing, insights, technology and change management
- Deliver training on new product initiatives
- Product roadmap
- Product grooming
What we will need from you;
- Proven background in Product lifecycle and development
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Passion and understanding of UX/UI
- Positive can-do attitude
Perks & benefits;
- Free parking on site
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free gym on site
- Ongoing training and development
- Onsite wellness treatments
- Discounted healthcare
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.