£25k - 35k per year
4 months ago
Our client is a leading Tech-product company based in Oxford, who are looking for a Product Marketing Executive to join their growing team. This is a position that will see you develop, plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, designed to increase conversion and repeat business for the company.
- Assisting in establishing multi-channel marketing plans to achieve the business objectives – such as social media, web pages, webinars, adverts, speaker events and email marketing
- Create marketing material such as sales documentation, product videos and website copy, which articulate the benefits of our products, driving qualified leads and engage customers
- Work with regional channel partners to ensure successful delivery of local campaigns
- Write press releases, company profiles and other content for the company website, new product launches, print media and exhibitions
- Keep track and report on marketing budgets, so up-to-date information is available to the marketing manager
- Previous marketing experience in an Exec role
- A highly driven individual who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Great digital marketing skills plus experience of more traditional activities such as Product Marketing, PR, Events and Brochure production.
- An excellent command of written English and great communication skills
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you’d like to hear more and be considered for the positon, apply below with a CV or get in touch with Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.