£35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits
Chester / North Wales area
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an excellent company in a brand new role for the team. You will establish new and optimise existing channels, introducing new products to market successfully. You will also be responsible for creating product messaging, value propositions, customer-facing collateral, sales enablement tools, and in-product messaging for their range of services. You will also work closely with Product Management, Sales, and the wider Marketing team for product releases and new product launches.
- Implement the marketing strategy as per the business plan, adapting and optimising as required
- Manage all aspects of marketing, and represent this market to the rest of the business
- Oversee all marketing activity, working with the marketing functions to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Be the expert on this market, customers and products, sharing your knowledge with the wider team
- Act as a conduit between the marketing functions, product & sales teams
- Communicate marketing plans across relevant stakeholders and the marketing functions
- Oversee all channels, working with the marketing functions on delivery and optimisation
- Set and agree KPI targets and monitor the achievement of them across the full marketing mix, as well as own the action plans and project management of their delivery
- Monitor effectiveness of activity and report on a weekly, monthly basis providing actionable insight
- Proactive understanding of customer needs (and changing needs) through external research and customer/product usage insight
- Continually look for additional opportunities to drive interest, either through new marketing channels or identifying new customer segments
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships with relevant organisations
- Work closely with the product team to ensure successful adoption of new products and features
- Manage the client journey and all client comms
- Implement successful cross-sell/upsell pathways
- A Marketing or related qualification
- Experience of developing product propositions and go to market strategies (desirable)
- Commercial marketer with proven record of driving ROI
- Expertise across digital and offline channels
- Strong analytical, administrative and organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- People management experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative thinker
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
Marketing Manager Leeds - Tech Sector Salary £DOE + Benefits This is a brilliant opportunity for a B2B lead generation experienced marketer to make the move in to a senior position within a market leading business. You will take the lead of the marketing team to drive lead generation across multi...
- £30k - 35k per year
We’re working with an exciting business based in Manchester and Cheshire who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager due to an internal promotion. The purpose of the role is to manage and deliver corporate and internal marketing activity for the Group, plus further B2B activity. Working within...
- Greater Manchester
- £27k - 35k per year
Marketing Manager Salary up to £35k North Manchester Are you experienced and confident enough to work for, and with, Olympic Athletes in the leisure industry? This is an exciting challenge for a Marketing Manager who has the ability to manage a team and drive new revenue, while continuing to buil...
- £38k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager- 6 months Introduction: A large public sector organisation in South Manchester have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team for a 6 month contract. This will suit someone with experience of managing marketing and communications in the public sector. Stak...