Product Marketing Manager
I am working with an exciting B2B organisation in Cheshire have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the team. This is a 6 month fixed term contract paying up to £35k or £160 per day but there is opportunity to extend/stay longer term on completion.
Our client is the global leader in water, hygiene, and energy technologies and services and are in an exciting period of continued growth. As Product Marketing Manager you will provide analysis and insights that enable effective decision making by manager and the leadership team, in fulfilment of the short- and medium-term action plans for the product portfolio.
- Define and analyse target SKUs in the company portfolio to provide insights to management team on retention and rationalization
- Provide leadership and management team with insights of product characteristics, price positioning and packaging details to allow effective and timely decision making
- Plan execution of simplification actions against agreed SKU rationalization plans.
- Construct project plans that ensure agreed portfolio actions are successfully completed on time and in full
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners in supply chain and European marketing to ensure full alignment to simplification plans
- Effective retention and rationalisation project plans in place
- Target SKU analysis available for review
- Product plan fully executed in line with the phase plans defined by the management team
- Demonstrable experience in a product role is essential
- Experience working in B2B environments is a preference
- Understanding of the full product lifecycle from cradle to grave
- You must be able to start quickly
- Demonstration of establishing and growing relationships with key strategic business partners essential in execution of product management plans
- Understanding of product analytics
£30 to £35k or £140 to £160 per day
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 35k per year
Interim Campaign Marketing Manager Introduction: Are you a Marketing Campaign Specialist who has worked with Hubspot? Are you available to start a new contract at short notice? Do you live south of Manchester City Centre? If so, I have a great role for you! A leading IT specialist needs someone w...
- Market related
erim Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client engagement strategies with the ai...
- Market related
Interim CRM Manager Introduction: A leading retailer in Burnley is looking for an Interim CRM Manager for 3 to 4 months starting asap! This is a great role on a super team and will suit someone with experience using CRM systems and can start quickly, a perfect role for a freelancer. Interested? I...
- £30k - 40k per year
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £40,000 Manchester City Centre This is an exciting new B2C Marketing Manager role for a growing Travel Tech business based in Manchester. They are due to receive a round of funding and will be building a new Marketing team at the beginning of next year. They are lookin...