£40k - 450k per year
4 months ago
I am working with an exciting B2B organisation in Cheshire have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the team. This is a 6 month fixed term contract paying up to £45k or £225 per day but there is opportunity to extend/stay longer term on completion.
Our client is the global leader in water, hygiene, and energy technologies and services and are in an exciting period of continued growth. As Product Marketing Manager you will provide analysis and insights that enable effective decision making by manager and the leadership team, in fulfilment of the short- and medium-term action plans for the product portfolio.
- Define and analyse target SKUs in the company portfolio to provide insights to management team on retention and rationalization
- Provide leadership and management team with insights of product characteristics, price positioning and packaging details to allow effective and timely decision making
- Plan execution of simplification actions against agreed SKU rationalization plans.
- Construct project plans that ensure agreed portfolio actions are successfully completed on time and in full
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners in supply chain and European marketing to ensure full alignment to simplification plans
- Effective retention and rationalisation project plans in place
- Target SKU analysis available for review
- Product plan fully executed in line with the phase plans defined by the management team
- Demonstrable experience in a product role is essential
- Experience working in B2B environments is a preference
- Understanding of the full product lifecycle from cradle to grave
- You must be able to start quickly
- Demonstration of establishing and growing relationships with key strategic business partners essential in execution of product management plans
- Understanding of product analytics
£40 to £45k or £200 to £250 per day
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.