Our client is a proud UK manufacturer and distributor, with a nimble production line and structure. This enables them to meet the needs of local markets better than their competition and to offer products specifically tailored to their customers.
As a result of this growth, there is a need to recruit a Marketing Product Executive to help support the Sales and Marketing Director in the tactical delivery of the Annual Marketing strategy. The role will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in establishing multi-channel marketing plans to achieve the business objectives
- The execution of said plans through acquisition and retention activity
- Production of high-quality collateral and digital assets, including email marketing, DM, SEO, PPC and Web content, (with the assistance of a Web Co-ordinator).
- Working very closely with the Regional Sales Managers to help penetrate new and existing markets, (travel will be required regularly).
- Market Research (emerging markets, trends, competitor analysis) to support New Product Development, launch and drive to market.
- Catalogue production bi-annually
- Supporting the measuring and reporting of marketing activity performance
- Events and trade shows; organizing venues, supporting collateral and stand design.
- Running seminars and clinical evaluations as required.
- Production of Case Studies and White Papers as required.
- CRM Management including segmentation.
- Previous marketing experience in an Exec or Manager role
- A highly driven and energetic individual who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in the medical sector advantageous, B2B Marketing highly desirable
- Great digital marketing skills plus experience of more traditional activities such as Product Marketing, PR, Events and Brochure production.
- An excellent command of written English and great communication skills
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Market-leading package £28-£40k (according to experience)
- Car (BMW)
- Health Insurance
- Private pension (5% employer contribution)
- 25 days holiday
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an established group of companies who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive join their team and help spread the word on a new proposition. The role The Marketing Executive will be part of a small team, reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside a Marketing...
- £20k - 26k per year
Marketing Executive £20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits Warrington The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a stro...
- £18k - 22k per year
Marketing Executive Greater Manchester Up to £22,000 Are you passionate about social and looking for a marketing job within the sports industry? We have an exciting opportunity for you. This is a rare chance to join and influence a fast growing business with real potential for your development. Y...
- £25k - 28k per year
Marketing Executive- 24 months Introduction: I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive on a 24 month contract, there is every opportunity this could go permanent. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business a...