Our client, a leading International manufacturing business are looking to recruit a Product Marketing Manager into their busy head-office team.
The Product Manager will support the business in delivering product excellence and in developing new customer focussed product initiatives across the portfolio to drive market share, sales and margin growth.
- Responsible for managing the product life cycle all the way from the strategic planning to tactical initiatives.
- Specifies the market requirements in relation to the business’ products, for both existing and new products based on market research realised through interactions with distributors and end users.
- Tasked with driving product launches, achieved through liaising with the Marketing Team and the Sales teams in the UK, Internationally and Canada
- Ensure competitor / market information is collated, analysed and shared with relevant parties
- Be the eyes and ears for sharing market intelligence
- Regularly performs competitive analysis which are used to recommend strategies that will improve the business’ market position
- Ensures that the business has a strong understanding of the customer experience in order to identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow the business’ market share
- The Product Manager represents the business by engaging with distributors and customers to gather feedback on our client’s products
- Work alongside the Head of Product Management to define the product strategy for the product area.
- Influence acceptance and adoption of that strategy and ensure it is aligned with overall business strategies and goals.
- Plays the role of product promotion. Promotes the product’s features and benefits
- In conjunction with Sales and Marketing; promoting the product’s core functionalities, values, and benefits.
- The role works cross-functionally with R&D, operations, marketing, sales, planning and other departments.
- Works to develop strong relationships between all these departments that allow for the smooth and efficient flow of product activities and the establishment of trust with crucial partner teams.
- Performs other duties as required by the Head of Product Management or the Employer. For example, attending tradeshows and representing the business and its product.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Preferably educated to degree level in a business-related subject.
- 2-3 years Product Management experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word/Excel/Power Point).
- Numerate and analytical.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, including telecommunication, verbal and written
- Confident with drive and enthusiasm
- Able to produce accurate work with good presentation skills & attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- A positive attitude to the job and willingness to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and efficient manner
- Flexible and proactive with a “can do” approach
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Would you like the opportunity of working in an established Product Marketing team that is based on the outskirts of Manchester? Our client has a flexible approach to work and they’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven individual to strengthen their team. The position will be based...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 17 days ago
Our client is a leading North West Business who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to work in their busy head office team in Manchester City Centre. As Marketing Manager, you’ll create, develop and effectively implement marketing and communications plans. What you’ll be doing: ● Write, pr...
- £35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 3 months ago
Our client, a leading Property Developer, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support their Birmingham portfolio. They’re looking for a truly brilliant Marketing Manager who will help create, develop and effectively implement their marketing and communications plans. What you’ll be doing...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 2 months ago
The role of the Product & Campaign Manager is split across long- and short-term objectives. Long term the objective is to develop and deliver a product strategy that meets the business vision set by the Board. Short term objectives are to identify customer and market segments, develop direct sale...