£45k - 50k per year
6 months ago
Product Marketing Manager
My global client in the education sector is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for an exciting 12 month maternity cover project. You will create and deliver the marketing strategy for employers.
You will be responsible for all things product and marketing to the audiences across varying sectors. Utilising the insight available you will need to understand your clients inside out to ensure you effectively market the right products to meet your client’s needs.
This role will suit an experienced B2B marketing specialist with a strong background of working closely with BD/sales team to deliver an audience led marketing strategy. This role is based in Manchester
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Create and deliver an audience led B2B marketing strategy utilising insight to maximise impact
- Develop strong working relationships with key teams, such as the BD and sales team, and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the channel, content and insight teams
- A deep understand of your audience, their motivations and decision-making process
- Understand the end to end customer journey and all the touchpoints
- Undertake regular competitor analysis
- Understand the sales process and performance for each product
- Manage a direct report and their day to day
- Proven ability to deliver a B2B audience led marketing strategy
- Knowledge of the education sector would be useful but not essential
- Able to quickly learn product information and build a strategy to increase product sales
- A strong commercial acumen with strong analytical skills
- Solid management experience
- Able to manage multiple workloads
- Must be able to form effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels both internal and external to the business
- Must be able to commute to Manchester
Up to £50,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.