£65k - 80k per year + Excellent Benefits
Would you like to work for a tech scale-up in a newly created Product Marketing role?
Working hybrid with offices in central Manchester?
Working across Product and Marketing in a brand new role with a huge opportunity to make a difference, you’ll get involved in:
● Evaluating products using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective
● Market intelligence—research and deeply understand the markets that competitors operate in and how they are positioned
● Work with Product Management to define product strategy, product propositioning
and pricing that resonates with target buyers
● Develop insight and understanding of customers through research and data; be
the expert and work closely with marketing to build common understanding who they
are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
● Working with marketing to understand and document buyer processes, including
where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions
● Develop ideal customer profiles; support enablement of other
teams to help focus on the right customers with an eye on long term retention
● Develop go-to-market plans for the products you support in conjunction with
product and marketing staff, including key activities to support customer acquisition,
onboarding and retention
● Test key elements of the go-to-market plan to confirm effectiveness and to maximize
impact against effort. Assess the effectiveness of such go-to-market programmes on an
ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
● Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage
the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
● Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including
speaking engagements and written works, communicating the technical and market
● Understand and support sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for
our buyers and users; drive development of internal tools and external collateral and
teach them how and when to use it.
● c.5 years of experience in product marketing within the enterprise software space.
● Technical background (eg. industry) or strong understanding of IT industry/solutions
● Outstanding English communications skills to explain and translate complex technical
concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
● Able to coordinate across many teams and iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup
● Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision.
● Data-driven, use data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy
● Experience with Software-as-a-Service offerings.
● Experience creating sales collateral is beneficial, based on sales conversations, sales
calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.