£40k - 50k per year
0161 914 8558
9 months ago
Product Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 plus excellent package
Chester / North Wales area
The purpose is to own and lead the marketing plans and their implementation to achieve target KPIs that drive new customer growth, retention and reactivation across different divisions. This is more of a higher level commercial type of role than a hands on campaign management role and would suit a good strategic planner. You'll be joining a big team in an amazing company which genuinely values it's employees.
- Set and agree targets and monitor the achievement of them across the full marketing mix, as well as own the action plans and project management of their delivery.
- Be the key interface for the marketing function with commercial managers and stakeholders on dedicated value streams to gain input and buy-in to plans
- Work with the Digital and Inbound team specialists to develop plans that will deliver the desired outcomes; all routes to market to be considered
- Proactively drive change and challenge activity and plans to improve new customer acquisition and ROI
- Overseeing all marketing activity, ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Proactively monitoring the overall campaign performance against KPIs and other customer buying trends to adjust activity where it makes commercial sense to meet targets.
- Ownership for understanding and agreeing the campaign segmentation and data selections ensuring all tests are measurable & set up accurately in order to measure incremental response rates/revenue
- Set and agree KPI targets and monitor the achievement of them across the full marketing mix with Commercial Managers and Marketing teams involved in delivery and measurement.
- Drive campaign results across the team, working with the insight team to ensure timely results – in order that improvements can be made to maximise response rates/revenue
- Deliver campaign insights that can be used to improve subsequent campaigns and present them to senior management
- In depth understanding of customer KPIs produced by the Insight team and buying trends etc
- Proactive understanding of customer needs (and changing needs) through external research and customer/product usage insight
- Research and track competitor activity to understand market share, changing customer needs and opportunities for growth
- Become the key interface for the marketing function with commercial managers and stakeholders on dedicated value streams to gain input and buy-in to plans as well as sign off on briefs etc
- To be a marketing representative at regular industry meetings; developing partnerships to extend growth opportunities for the brand
- To identify new strategic partnerships with relevant brands or partners to maximise new customer acquisition
- Educated to degree level in a marketing discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial marketer with proven record of driving ROI
- Experience of setting up test and control structures and reporting on incrementality
- People management experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly competent in MS Office
- Creative thinker
- Results driven
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.