£25k - 35k per year
about 1 year ago
Do you have previous experience working with large companies to deliver project success as a Product Owner? Are you an avid advocate of all things agile? If so, then you could be the ideal person to join our team and help take our tech builds to the next level.
Our client has built up an amazing reputation working with some of the world’s leading and biggest brands from huge digital transformations and app development. We are looking for a new Product Owner to join our established Product Team to assist with a wealth of agile projects. You will work in partnership with key stakeholders to offer a best in class service with Product Managers, Client POs and Scrum Teams where you will clearly define sprint backlogs and perform sprint planning.
As the Product Owner you will be responsible for:
- Defining, writing, reviewing and providing sign off for product user stories in Jira
- Working with scrum teams to create, refine, prioritise and maintain product backlogs, developing them if required for following sprints
- Running discovery sessions to refine the backlog
- Working closely with the multi-functional scrum team, attending scrum ceremonies
- Working with alongside other PO’s to deliver a full product suite
- Working with the resourcing team to ensure scrum team members are allocated and planned in
The key skills of the Product Owner are:
- Enthusiastic, flexible, adaptable, with a drive to deliver.
- Ideally, you’ll have an Agile Scrum Product Owner Certification, and previous Product Owner experience working on large-scale projects.
- Working collaboratively with various teams
- You’ll be expected to help us drive the adoption of agile process alongside Scrum Masters
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.