£40k - 50k per year
8 months ago
Does working for one of the North West’s most innovative eCommerce brands excite you? Do you have strong experience in digital product roles within an eCommerce environment? Are you an advocate of all things agile? If so, then you could be the ideal person to join this leading retailer who have added significantly to their product function.
We are proud to be working with one of the North West’s most exciting eCommerce businesses that are looking to add to their incredibly talented team. Leaders in their market, they are consistently at the forefront of innovation and investing in new technologies to remain ahead of the curve in an ever changing eCommerce world.
As part of the Product Owner role, you will collaborate with a variety of key stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of a number of key projects. From digital acquisition to development teams your stakeholder engagement will be critical in running and delivering projects efficiently.
As the Product Owner you will be responsible for:
- Defining, writing, reviewing and providing sign off for product user stories
- Working with a variety of teams to refine, prioritise and maintain product backlogs, developing them if required for following sprints
- Running discovery sessions to refine the backlog
- Working with alongside other PO’s to deliver a full product suite
The key skills of the Product Owner are:
- Strong technical capabilities with an ability to communicate these effectively across the business
- Ideally, you will be or have been operating in a product function within an eCommerce business
- Exposure to teams such as web analytics, digital acquisition and development is essential
- It would be advantageous for you to have had exposure to large scale eCommerce transformation projects
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.