£45k - 55k per year
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with a national retailer in the midst of significant digital transformation. Having already bolstered the team across ecommerce, trading, data and UX, the opportunity for an experienced Product Owner has arisen.
Within this role, you will manage a team of 2 and will be responsible for ensuring the backlog is prioritised effectively and liaising effectively with internal teams.
To lead and manage the team contributions to the website which includes promotions, content, user experience and optimising sales experience and work closely with the IT Development team to maximise the development of the website and app.
- Increasing the trading performance of the website and app, by utilising systems for competitor analysis, industry best practice, identifying and navigating issues, improvements, and barriers to conversion
- Working with the Web and App Product Manager, IT Delivery Team and your own team to manage the development backlog and CRO programme to continually improve and maximise web and app revenue
- Support the Digital Products team by ensuring development burndown includes technical SEO improvements to drive up organic traffic
- Managing your team to ensure a culture of high performance, quality and their full potential is realised
- In-depth understanding of e- commerce solutions and strategies including merchandising, UX , CRO, promotions mechanisms and tactics
- Technical understanding of the digital product management and optimisation
- Strong analytical skills complimented with commercial knowledge
- Excellent leadership and management experience
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with and influence other key departments, external agencies and colleagues
- Highly organised with prioritisation skills
- Use of collaborative working, analytics suite, agile development management tools and processes inc Jira, Trello, Qubit
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.