£40k - 50k per year
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with an innovative Financial Services organisation on the search for an experienced Product Owner.
As Product Owner, you’ll work with the wider digital team and business stakeholders to optimise end-to-end user experience across the website and connected digital platforms. You’ll manage a delivery roadmap based on a deep understanding of the needs of both business stakeholders and the end user. You’ll be constantly on the lookout for customer pain points and potential improvements to inform existing projects and feed into new ones, identifying these using Google Analytics and qualitative research tools such as session replays, customer surveys and remote user testing. You’ll then turn your insights into user-centred solutions, working with business analysts, designers, developers and analysts (both internally and in third parties) to deliver innovative products and features that our customers love.
- Deliver products that meet the business strategy and vision
- Create buy-in to solutions both internally and with key external partners
- Maintain a product roadmap based on data/analytics, customer feedback, competition and stakeholder input
- Use customer insight to create proof-of-concept prototypes for user testing and iteration
- Collaborate with external third-party partners, business stakeholders and product teams to ensure delivery timelines are accurate and achieved
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs in order to identify and fill gaps, and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business goals, objectives and customer impact
- Work with technical architects to plan the implementation of the roadmap
- Keep stakeholders and the wider business informed of progress of the product, vision and goals of the product
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of digital design, technology and optimisation trends
Essential skills and experience:
- Proven track record in managing all aspects of successful product delivery, taking changes from initial idea or wireframe to through final delivery
- Experience of digital optimisation and user research
- Strong understanding of user-centred design/usability/accessibility principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both in person and in writing)
- Excellent stakeholder management
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.