£40k - 45k per year
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with a leading software house on the search for their first Product Owner.
This isn’t a true Product Manager role, Product owner role or Business Analyst role. It’s a hybrid of the 3. The business has created and continue to develop amazing products that our customers want and love. However as they continue to scale and grow they need to add skill to the team and ensure that they continue to find a better way in everything we do.
You’ll work closely with key stakeholders on everything product, working closely with the Tech Director on the roadmap and user stories, liaising with key customers, account directors and success directors to understand requirements and feedback. You will be the bridge between development and marketing, project managing and owning the go to market strategy for new features, modules and products. You must be commercial and will influence pricing and strategy. You will be involved in the full product lifecycle and must have the confidence and capability to engage with key customers and stakeholders whilst having the hands-on detail to write user requirements and then manage the internal activities between departments to ensure a successful launch, review and then iterative improvement process.
- Producing & communicating requirement documentation, detail analysis, user stories writing and maintenance of product backlog
- Consistently meet customers to receive business requirements, by interviewing, analysing data, running requirements workshops, surveys etc
- Provide analysis on competitor offerings, identify key market trends, pricing/business models and industry trends
- Develop & provide critical insights and make recommendations to influence strategic decisions within product marketing and sales
- Working closely with product marketing, product management and sales teams in developing battle cards and building compelling customer pitches within industry segments
- Enjoy working in a pacy and high change environment
- Positive, proactive, and solution-focused
- Desire to find a better way in everything you do.
- Connection with our values, Creativity, Simplicity, Collaboration, Success
- Like to take ownership
- Detailed and accurate
- High emotional intelligence
- A natural relationship builder, you actively seek to build networks and gain a broad understanding of how organisations work
- Extremely organised and highly skilled at project management
- Highly collaborative; proactively seeks out a range of opinions and perspectives
- You are highly curious and always seeking to learn, keeping up with the latest news and publications on topics relating to product management and tech.
- Personal gravitas: you articulate your thought processes with conviction, back up your ideas with data & evidence, and don’t shy away from debating the best course of action for the business
- A thoughtful communicator and influencer; skilled at adjusting communication style and approach based on the audience and context.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.