£35k - 40k per year
7 months ago
A reputable and well known organisation based in Leeds City Centre is looking for a Product Owner. You will act as the intermediary between the business, the development team and the support teams and establish strong relationships throughout the organisation. You will gather business requirements, liaise with stakeholders and create a defined user journey.
- Define criteria and facilitate the estimation, backlog maintenance, sprint planning and sprint execution processes
- Ensure all work is aligned to business objectives
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather requirements
- Ensure all team members are fully aware of their duties
- Maintain time scales throughout the project life cycles
- Test bug fixes and software releases
- Provide progress reports to the business
- Experience working within an agile methodology
- Experience defining user stories
- Experience participating in daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective meetings
- Experience within a similar role as a Product Owner
- Excellent communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.