£50k - 55k per year
A global health-tech business is looking for an experienced Product Owner to help guide the business to enhance the efficiency and value of its processes, services and products. The health-tech industry is booming and this business is truly innovative and is constantly evolving and adapting to disrupt the market.
- Understand and articulate the key strategic business imperatives into succinct user stories
- Be the expert in customer experience for patients, members and colleagues
- Map-out and where appropriate reimagine business processes
- Drive agile methodology grounded in Lean principles and mind-set
- Use data to inform decision making
- Through a good understanding of technology, ensure business leaders are clear on how tech can bring new ways of working and capabilities
- Support Product Owner by embracing the product management journey
- Monitor and evaluate product performance to ensure constant product iteration and improvements
- A track record of being part of a team that builds successful products
- Significant experience of providing credible advice and guidance that uses commercial awareness and data to drive decisions
- Clear understanding and experience of agile and Lean methodologies
- Experience of both customer and colleague facing systems and products
- Proven ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- Technical product knowledge or domain expertise with the ability to translate customer language into technical requirements for development
- An expert at writing user stories and user acceptance criteria
- An understanding of how to work with and manage third party agencies
- Experience of working with colleagues across an organisation and interfacing with key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of creating value and establishing meaningful change
- Experience of working with agile software development techniques and teams
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.