A leading travel company based in Leeds is on the search for a Product Owner to bolster the successful product division. An abundance of exciting and interesting projects are on the horizon, which will really challenge the way travel is offered to consumers. If you want to be an integral part of an innovative business, this could be the role for you.
- Act as the interface between business units, development and support team
- Build strong relationships around the organisation with multiple departments
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand their needs, define the criteria and facilitate the backlog maintenance, sprint planning and sprint execution processes
- Ensure all the work aligns with the commercial requirements of the business
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Working ability to define user stories and participate in daily scrum meetings
- Experience testing bug fixes and software releases
- 2+ years as a Product Owner
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder manage capabilities
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
Are you currently in a BA/PO hybrid role and looking to move into a full PO position? If you can demonstrate experience operating as a Product Owner and are looking to further your career with a leading, innovative business, then this could be the ideal role for you. Responsibilities: Act as the ...
- £40k - 50k per year
A leading HealthTec business in Leeds is looking for a Product Owner to represent the customer needs, utilise and prioritise customer insight and feedback to maximising the value to the customer whilst improving internal efficiencies whilst keeping in line with business requirements. The successf...
- £50k - 60k per year
Are you an experienced Digital Product Owner looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work with a well invested B2B organisation with an innovative and market leading proposition and lead their product strategy and vision? If you're ready for the next step in your career and have a proven t...
- £50k - 60k per year
A specialist B2B business with a market leading proposition is looking for an experience Digital Product Owner to define the product vision and strategy, with responsibility for planning, managing and delivery of the roadmap. Responsibilities Manage a range of core projects, take ownership and pr...