£32k - 38k per year
about 2 years ago
A leading travel company based in Leeds is on the search for a Product Owner to bolster the successful product division. An abundance of exciting and interesting projects are on the horizon, which will really challenge the way travel is offered to consumers. If you want to be an integral part of an innovative business, this could be the role for you.
- Act as the interface between business units, development and support team
- Build strong relationships around the organisation with multiple departments
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand their needs, define the criteria and facilitate the backlog maintenance, sprint planning and sprint execution processes
- Ensure all the work aligns with the commercial requirements of the business
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Working ability to define user stories and participate in daily scrum meetings
- Experience testing bug fixes and software releases
- 2+ years as a Product Owner
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder manage capabilities
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.