Are you currently in a BA/PO hybrid role and looking to move into a full PO position? If you can demonstrate experience operating as a Product Owner and are looking to further your career with a leading, innovative business, then this could be the ideal role for you.
- Act as the interface between business units, development and support teams
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships
- Work with key stakeholders to understand their needs and define clear criteria and facilitate the estimation, backlog, maintenance, sprint planning and sprint execution processes
- Ensure all work carried out aligns with the business requirements
- Work alongside a Business Analyst and own your stream
- Agile experience
- Experience defining the user stories
- Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning and sprint meetings experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to engage and communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 50k per year
A leading HealthTec business in Leeds is looking for a Product Owner to represent the customer needs, utilise and prioritise customer insight and feedback to maximising the value to the customer whilst improving internal efficiencies whilst keeping in line with business requirements. The successf...
- £70k - 80k per year
A leading financial services organisation is in search of an experienced product leader to lead their multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market...
- £40k - 50k per year
A leading travel organisation with a global reach is looking to expand the Product team with experienced Product Owners. Thanks to ambitious growth plans, you will have scope to progress, build teams and have complete autonomy over your own assigned products. You will own the entire customer life...
- £50k - 60k per year
Are you an experienced Digital Product Owner looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work with a well invested B2B organisation with an innovative and market leading proposition and lead their product strategy and vision? If you're ready for the next step in your career and have a proven t...