A Product Owner is needed by an innovative market leader to champion the customer and to make consistent improvements to the user journey. This is a brand new role to the business and is therefore yours to own and define; this is an excellent opportunity to join a company undergoing tremendous digital change.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders at various levels to identify opportunities for new developments and innovation
- Understanding key customer personas and user journeys
- Creating product concepts with the designers/wider teams
- Utilising data to analyse product usage to identify gaps & opportunities
- Being the visible advocate for products; updating relevant stakeholder on progress and hosting product demonstrations
- Working closely with the Business Analysts/Marketing teams to product clear product specifications and designs
- Leading discovery work around MVP for any new product/feature
- Monitoring industry activity and market/technology trends
- Continuously engaging the product/project team and other stakeholders to ensure the team is building the right products
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience being a product owner or working closely with marketing/data/technology teams
- Good understanding of user experience and customer journeys
- Good understanding of Marketing and Data team integrations
- Working in an agile environment
- Motivated by success and your own personal development
- Passionate about technology and how it can impact our product growth
- Excellent communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £70k - 80k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding business who are looking for a talented and driven Senior Product Owner to further accelerate growth for the company’s brand. This is a brand new role for the company and imperative for joining together Marketing, Design, Ecommerce a...
- £50k - 55k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
A luxury travel business based close to Preston is looking for a Product Owner to join the expanding product team. You will help to define vision & strategy, with responsibility for planning and managing the improvements and transformations. Job Accountabilities Responsible for creating high leve...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
HOT JOB!! An incredible opportunity to work with an award winning software Development Company who are Manchester based! This role will liaise between Product Managers, Client PO's and Scrum teams to clearly define sprint backlogs and perform sprint planning with teams. This is a perfect opportun...
- Greater Manchester
- £15k - 20k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
Do you have a passion for fashion, a natural way with words to create engaging content that are results driven? We have the pleasure of working with a growing fast fashion company in Manchester to find a passionate Ecommerce Executive, who can write amazing product descriptions, fashion blogs, an...