A Product Owner is needed by an innovative market leader to champion the customer and to make consistent improvements to the user journey. This is a brand new role to the business and is therefore yours to own and define; this is an excellent opportunity to join a company undergoing tremendous digital change.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders at various levels to identify opportunities for new developments and innovation
- Understanding key customer personas and user journeys
- Creating product concepts with the designers/wider teams
- Utilising data to analyse product usage to identify gaps & opportunities
- Being the visible advocate for products; updating relevant stakeholder on progress and hosting product demonstrations
- Working closely with the Business Analysts/Marketing teams to product clear product specifications and designs
- Leading discovery work around MVP for any new product/feature
- Monitoring industry activity and market/technology trends
- Continuously engaging the product/project team and other stakeholders to ensure the team is building the right products
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience being a product owner or working closely with marketing/data/technology teams
- Good understanding of user experience and customer journeys
- Good understanding of Marketing and Data team integrations
- Working in an agile environment
- Motivated by success and your own personal development
- Passionate about technology and how it can impact our product growth
- Excellent communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £32k - 37k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Product Owner or someone operating within a product hybrid role. A leading retailer, with a strong online presence, is looking for a Product Owner to help with the management of multiple domestic and international sites. Following a successful migra...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
Have you got 1-2 years experience in a BA, PO or PM role and looking to further your skills and move into a varied role with an innovative and exciting tech led business, operating within the travel industry? If so, then this could be the ideal next role for you. The successful candidate will be ...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join one of the largest retailers in the North West. This is a 6 month contract with huge potential of becoming permanent. You will initially review the Google accounts and make suggestions to improve efficiency. You will then be involv...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Do you have experience working on native mobile apps? I am working with a leading retailer looking for someone with ambitions to specialise in app development to focus on solving real customer problems through intuitive, slick and seamless app solutions. You must be experienced in product managem...