£30k - 40k per year
5 months ago
A Product Owner is needed by an innovative market leader to champion the customer and to make consistent improvements to the user journey. This is a brand new role to the business and is therefore yours to own and define; this is an excellent opportunity to join a company undergoing tremendous digital change.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders at various levels to identify opportunities for new developments and innovation
- Understanding key customer personas and user journeys
- Creating product concepts with the designers/wider teams
- Utilising data to analyse product usage to identify gaps & opportunities
- Being the visible advocate for products; updating relevant stakeholder on progress and hosting product demonstrations
- Working closely with the Business Analysts/Marketing teams to product clear product specifications and designs
- Leading discovery work around MVP for any new product/feature
- Monitoring industry activity and market/technology trends
- Continuously engaging the product/project team and other stakeholders to ensure the team is building the right products
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience being a product owner or working closely with marketing/data/technology teams
- Good understanding of user experience and customer journeys
- Good understanding of Marketing and Data team integrations
- Working in an agile environment
- Motivated by success and your own personal development
- Passionate about technology and how it can impact our product growth
- Excellent communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.