A luxury travel business based close to Preston is looking for a Product Owner to join the expanding product team.
You will help to define vision & strategy, with responsibility for planning and managing the improvements and transformations.
- Responsible for creating high levels of customer engagement across different acquisition channels including all stages of the customer journey
- Interpret customer and company needs in a rapidly evolving market to steer a transparent and comprehensive product roadmap
- Create, prioritise & manage the product roadmap and backlog ensuring you are delivering value to the business and a best in class customer experience.
- Work with brand stakeholders to define product priorities and regularly communicate product updates
- Run regular planning & intake sessions with stakeholders in multiple locations
- Be the voice of the customer by making customer problems the heartbeat of your product roadmap & backlog
- Be available to respond quickly to issues and help the delivery team in resolving the problem
- Advocate the submission of new ideas throughout the business through a formal intake process
- Present strategy, progress and learnings to senior stakeholders throughout the business
- Responsible for day to day product activities
- Lead the full product lifecycle across design, analysis, supporting engineering through build and delivery
- Steer and challenge the Delivery, Business Analysis, Tech, UX, Marketing, Trading and Data Science teams to consciously think of the customer
- Drive a strong test & learn culture and encourage fast failure & continuous improvement
- Lead & motivate a team of product, developers, QA & delivery managers to ensure one cohesive team through clear vision and goals
- Support the submission of new ideas throughout the business by running planning sessions and supporting the intake process.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable Product Ownership experience, preferably working on ecommerce or transactional sites
- Ability to prioritise and make trade off decisions independently and in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Results and outcome focussed and motivated by commercial success
- Understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum, DAD etc beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, able to develop good relationships with stakeholders at all levels across multiple locations
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Live and breathe innovation and latest technology trends and identify opportunities to be the first to market with new ideas
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £70k - 80k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding business who are looking for a talented and driven Senior Product Owner to further accelerate growth for the company’s brand. This is a brand new role for the company and imperative for joining together Marketing, Design, Ecommerce a...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
A Product Owner is needed by an innovative market leader to champion the customer and to make consistent improvements to the user journey. This is a brand new role to the business and is therefore yours to own and define; this is an excellent opportunity to join a company undergoing tremendous di...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
HOT JOB!! An incredible opportunity to work with an award winning software Development Company who are Manchester based! This role will liaise between Product Managers, Client PO's and Scrum teams to clearly define sprint backlogs and perform sprint planning with teams. This is a perfect opportun...
- Greater Manchester
- £15k - 20k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
Do you have a passion for fashion, a natural way with words to create engaging content that are results driven? We have the pleasure of working with a growing fast fashion company in Manchester to find a passionate Ecommerce Executive, who can write amazing product descriptions, fashion blogs, an...