This is an amazing opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding business who are looking for a talented and driven Senior Product Owner to further accelerate growth for the company’s brand. This is a brand new role for the company and imperative for joining together Marketing, Design, Ecommerce and Dev teams.
As the first Product Owner in the business you will also have the opportunity to build your own team full of superstars to work alongside yourself and the CMO.
Offering a fantastic working culture and an innovative office space based in Stockport, they are easily accessible and have close transport links.
- Create & manage the UK & US store roadmaps and backlog ensuring you are delivering high quality CX
- Liaise across the business with key stakeholders
- Constantly looking for new ways to develop
- Be the voice of the customer
- Utilising data to analyse product usage to identify gaps & opportunities
- Be able to identify emerging market/technology trends
- Creating product concepts with wider team
- Monitoring your teams successes and helping them where necessary
What we need from you;
- 5 years’ experience in a Product position
- Exposure to working in an Agile & Waterfall environment
- Managerial experience (direct reports)
- Understanding of UX/UI
- Understanding of Digital and Data teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid organisational skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
HOT JOB!! An incredible opportunity to work with an award winning software Development Company who are Manchester based! This role will liaise between Product Managers, Client PO's and Scrum teams to clearly define sprint backlogs and perform sprint planning with teams. This is a perfect opportun...
- £50k - 55k per year
- Posted 16 days ago
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s top 100 non for profit organisations? This is a unique opportunity for a Product Manager to help establish the company’s product vision, business goals, product roadmap and rollout plans. Based in Crewe this is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Produ...
- £70k - 90k per year
- Posted 17 days ago
I’m currently partnering with a well-known global SaaS business based in Berkshire to find a Product Marketing Director. The business is heavily backed and working on highly innovative technology and are about to go through a key growth phase in the UK. You will be responsible for the development...
- Greater Manchester
- £15k - 20k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Do you have a passion for fashion, a natural way with words to create engaging content that are results driven? We have the pleasure of working with a growing fast fashion company in Manchester to find a passionate Ecommerce Executive, who can write amazing product descriptions, fashion blogs, an...