This is an amazing opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding business who are looking for a talented and driven Senior Product Owner to further accelerate growth for the company’s brand. This is a brand new role for the company and imperative for joining together Marketing, Design, Ecommerce and Dev teams.
As the first Product Owner in the business you will also have the opportunity to build your own team full of superstars to work alongside yourself and the CMO.
Offering a fantastic working culture and an innovative office space based in Stockport, they are easily accessible and have close transport links.
- Create & manage the UK & US store roadmaps and backlog ensuring you are delivering high quality CX
- Liaise across the business with key stakeholders
- Constantly looking for new ways to develop
- Be the voice of the customer
- Utilising data to analyse product usage to identify gaps & opportunities
- Be able to identify emerging market/technology trends
- Creating product concepts with wider team
- Monitoring your teams successes and helping them where necessary
What we need from you;
- 5 years’ experience in a Product position
- Exposure to working in an Agile & Waterfall environment
- Managerial experience (direct reports)
- Understanding of UX/UI
- Understanding of Digital and Data teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid organisational skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
A Product Owner is needed by an innovative market leader to champion the customer and to make consistent improvements to the user journey. This is a brand new role to the business and is therefore yours to own and define; this is an excellent opportunity to join a company undergoing tremendous di...
- £50k - 55k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
A luxury travel business based close to Preston is looking for a Product Owner to join the expanding product team. You will help to define vision & strategy, with responsibility for planning and managing the improvements and transformations. Job Accountabilities Responsible for creating high leve...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 4 days ago
HOT JOB!! An incredible opportunity to work with an award winning software Development Company who are Manchester based! This role will liaise between Product Managers, Client PO's and Scrum teams to clearly define sprint backlogs and perform sprint planning with teams. This is a perfect opportun...
- Greater Manchester
- £15k - 20k per year
- Posted 21 days ago
Do you have a passion for fashion, a natural way with words to create engaging content that are results driven? We have the pleasure of working with a growing fast fashion company in Manchester to find a passionate Ecommerce Executive, who can write amazing product descriptions, fashion blogs, an...