£70k - 80k per year
0161 974 5658
over 1 year ago
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding business who are looking for a talented and driven Senior Product Owner to further accelerate growth for the company’s brand. This is a brand new role for the company and imperative for joining together Marketing, Design, Ecommerce and Dev teams.
As the first Product Owner in the business you will also have the opportunity to build your own team full of superstars to work alongside yourself and the CMO.
Offering a fantastic working culture and an innovative office space based in Stockport, they are easily accessible and have close transport links.
- Create & manage the UK & US store roadmaps and backlog ensuring you are delivering high quality CX
- Liaise across the business with key stakeholders
- Constantly looking for new ways to develop
- Be the voice of the customer
- Utilising data to analyse product usage to identify gaps & opportunities
- Be able to identify emerging market/technology trends
- Creating product concepts with wider team
- Monitoring your teams successes and helping them where necessary
What we need from you;
- 5 years’ experience in a Product position
- Exposure to working in an Agile & Waterfall environment
- Managerial experience (direct reports)
- Understanding of UX/UI
- Understanding of Digital and Data teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid organisational skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.