£35k - 45k per year
Forward Role are working with a well-established, multi-branded digital let business. Over the recent years there has been substantial investment and the brand awareness has rocketed. With a tech focus, brand new offices and vibrant culture, this is a great place to work. This role is based from the HQ near Preston, they have a hybrid approach, with 2-3 days in the office a week.
As a Product Insight Analyst you will drive the test & learn roadmap, validating value of product changes; and delivering insight in to the customer journey and experience with recommendations for improvement.
Role & responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing optimisation strategy – running testing programmes
- You will strive to improve conversion and optimise the digital journey
- Measure site performance and testing efficiencies
- Undertaking qual and quan research and analysis to gain a deep understanding to the customer and their behaviours, identifying struggles and opportunities
- Understanding ecommerce journey’s and trade / funnel analysis
- Work closely with CRM team to understand the full customer journey
- Manage a small team of analysts
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Web Analytics role, ideally with CRO knowledge
- Advanced Google Analytics and Excel experience
- Ability to deliver actionable insight from complex data
- Experience with SQL would be desirable, but not essential
- Understanding of CRO methodologies
- Previous experience working in travel, ecommerce or multi-channel business
- Excellent project management and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie of 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.