£30k - 35k per year
0161 914 8561
almost 2 years ago
Forward Role are proud once again to be working exclusively with this ever growing creative agency based in Knutsford, Cheshire.
Working as a core member of the creative team, the Production Manager will build on a culture of fun, excellence and pride in all work carried out to provide production support support to the creative team
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering projects on time and within budget
- Be the guardian of agency production processes with a sound understanding of artwork production and artwork despatch to publications, printers and clients, for print, press and digital advertising formats
- Manage all studio orders to ensure artwork is produced correctly
- Developing ideas and concepts and delivering final products that meet client and agency standards
- Work closely with Operations Director, Project Managers, Creative team and Client team
- Understanding the business inside and out
Skills and Experience
- Detail-oriented, creative and extremely organised
- Able to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to work efficiently and productively under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in time management with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel)
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join a fun and agency, in beautifully designed offices. A candidate who thrives on being organised and organising others would be ideal!
Interviews commence shortly so don't hesitate in applying - email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.