Forward Role are proud once again to be working exclusively with this ever growing creative agency based in Knutsford, Cheshire.
Working as a core member of the creative team, the Production Manager will build on a culture of fun, excellence and pride in all work carried out to provide production support support to the creative team
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering projects on time and within budget
- Be the guardian of agency production processes with a sound understanding of artwork production and artwork despatch to publications, printers and clients, for print, press and digital advertising formats
- Manage all studio orders to ensure artwork is produced correctly
- Developing ideas and concepts and delivering final products that meet client and agency standards
- Work closely with Operations Director, Project Managers, Creative team and Client team
- Understanding the business inside and out
Skills and Experience
- Detail-oriented, creative and extremely organised
- Able to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to work efficiently and productively under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in time management with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel)
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join a fun and agency, in beautifully designed offices. A candidate who thrives on being organised and organising others would be ideal!
Interviews commence shortly so don't hesitate in applying - email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
Event Account Manager Events Agency Cheshire £25,000 - £30,000 (neg, depending on experience) Job ID: 38856 Become an Events Manager with this fun, driven and passionate community of like-minded individuals focused on creating unique engagement experiences. They believe in designing and developin...
- £30k - 40k per year
Bid Manager Professional Services (Legal) £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits Manchester City Centre The Bid Manager will sit within the operational bid team and report to Head of department of this growing law firm in manchester. They will generate high quality, persuasive business development mater...
- £35k - 40k per year
CRM Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Manchester An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM Manager within an award winning property organisation in Manchester. The company has a strong heritage in the region and you will be part of a growing new marketing team. You will be a strong marketing communica...
- Manchester City Centre
- £27k - 30k per year
Marketing Manager Manchester City Centre Agency Salary up to £30,000 DOE We are working closely with one of Manchester’s most exciting agencies in their search for a new Marketing Manager. You will play an integral part of their growth in 2019 through a targeted, multi-channel approach. A rare op...