£30k - 32k per year + Bonus
Programmatic Display Executive
Salary up to £32k (potential to stretch for right candidate)
Salford Quays – 2 days in office
Are you a hands on Programmatic Display expert, desperate for ownership and autonomy of large scale programmatic accounts? Longing to work for a Global brand, which would give you all the tools, training and support required to make your role a success? We may have just the role for you!
Forward Role are supporting one of the most prolific Brands in the country, as they embark on a hugely exciting transformation focussed around making the customer journey, and also employee experience easier and more efficient.
This Programmatic Display Executive role is responsible in working across all biddable media channels to include programmatic display, paid social and YouTube to ensure the creative, campaigns, reporting are all aligned to the wider business goals.
Your day to day will look like:
- Responsible for the creative briefing and working with creative teams to ensure digital media creative is fit for audience
- Support ongoing creative optimization work alongside the team and technology partners (like smartly)
- Strong understanding of digital ad platforms that focus and the role of effective creative optimization to both programmatic, social and video activation
- Ability and desire to work with large data sets for appropriate measurement alongside our data team
- Understanding and willing to learn audience levers across the channels to drive desired business outcomes
- Monitor daily and weekly performance across various marketing KPIs, improving marketing efficiency, and prioritising accordingly
Your background & skills:
- Hands on experience working across Programmatic or Display channels – Youtube would be considered
- Experience working with different type of audience optimisations strategies across digital media
- Proficient levels in excel and analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.