£22k - 25k per year
Programmatic Executive, Global Network Media Agency
Manchester City Centre - Hybrid, Salary £25k
This is a brilliant new opportunity for a Programmatic Executive to join a leading network media agency in Manchester where you'll be working across some of their most prestigious accounts covering retail and entertainment! As Programmatic Display Executive you'll be part of a talented Programmatic hub of almost 50, and will have exposure to wider agency teams across the group, where you be enabling innovative ideas with fellow Managers and the Senior team.
Reporting into the Programmatic Manager in Manchester and joining a close-knit team, you’ll be supported by a larger network across trading, planning and supply and will help to support client solutions. The team are supportive, close-knit and passionate - working with all the key platforms in the latest formats. This agency are at the top of their game and this Programmatic Executive role will definitely offer real development opportunities and progression.
What experience do you need?
- Some experience of digital marketing or programmatic is preferred: desktop, mobile, VOD, native, standard display, rich media etc
- Ideally you’ll have some trading experience in DV360, Teads, MediaMath, or Verizon DSPs
- Able to support with producing programmatic media plans
- Numerical and strong attention to detail
- A real keeness to learn and get stuck in!
- Some familiarity with forecasting or reporting tools
So what are the perks?
- Award winning training & development scheme
- One the BEST wellness/health initiatives the industry has to offer – it’s also won awards!
- Mental health days on top of an above average holiday allowance
- Enhanced maternity & paternity cover
- Flexible working hours & only 2-3 office days a week
- Gym Membership, Health Insurance, Personal Development Workshops
- A whole host of socials and team activities
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.