£42k - 46k per year
Programmatic Media Manager
Salary up to £46k
Knowsley, Liverpool – 3 days in office 2 days from home, option to choose which days
Forward Role are excited to be partnering with a well-known and highly regarded multi-channel Retailer who are a household name, with hundreds of stores and millions of customers county wide. With the business success soaring, their digital function continues to grow from strength to strength and as a result, are now looking for a Programmatic Media Manager to join their ever-growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the formation of the programmatic marketing strategy across the entire organisation, delivering against omni-channel KPIs. You will be accountable the optimisation of the programmatic marketing investment across channels to deliver customer acquisition & the most cost efficient media plan possible.
Your core responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for the formation of the programmatic strategy & execution across the paid media channels.
- Accountable for the management & movement of programmatic investment across the channels to deliver the most efficient media plan.
- Responsible for developing and executing the programmatic media road map, including new initiatives, testing & optimisation reviews.
- Responsible forecasting performance & proactively developing business cases for media opportunities.
- Accountable for ensuring the media is aligned to target audiences & objectives.
- Accountable for building strong working relationships across the marketing & trading teams.
- Responsible for utilising econometrics & attribution models to influence decisions, optimise campaigns & plan for future campaigns across marketing.
- Responsible for utilising new technologies to optimise performance to include online & offline impacts .
- Keep up to date with new innovations & changes in the market to help identify opportunities.
What you will get in return for your skills & experience:
- 25 days holiday + BH + option to purchase up to 5
- Up to 10% bonus potential
- Hybrid, flexible working hours
- 20% employee discount
- Private healthcare
- 3pm finish on Friday
- Training, development and support tools through a variety of channels from a talented in house Talent Development team – including managerial masterclass to achieve team goals and objectives
Your skills & experience would look like:
- +3 years in Programmatic or similar role; must have experience in Paid Social & Display media
- Should be a subject matter expert with a passion for digital media & eCommerce
- Able to use analytics packages i.e GA 360.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.