Programme Manager – Supply Chain and Logistics
FR Executive is working with a leading UK retailer based in the North West, to source and provide an experienced programme manager experienced in overseeing large scale supply chain projects.
You would be joining an established, exciting organisation committed to growth and change. You will be a hands on leader, working closely with the operational teams to ensure progress is made to plan and adjustments made whenever necessary.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop large scale supply chain projects and ensure resources are allocated appropriately in large scale projects, at a global level.
- Responsible for ensuring that budgets are properly monitored and managed.
- Develop the business case and measure project outcomes against it.
- Demonstrable project or programme management experience, with relevant industrial knowledge.
- Prior experience delivering large scale change projects from end to end.
- Experienced in an appropriate project management methodology with the associated use of planning tools.
- Strong awareness of end to end supply chain and solid foundational experience of supply chain operations.
- We are looking for a pragmatic individual, with a practical approach able to work in high-pressure environments.
Location: North West, UK
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 55k per year + package
- Posted 24 days ago
Bid Manager FR Executive is looking for an experienced Bid Manager to join our client; a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions. You would be joining an industry leader, with a reputable culture, dedicated to employee engagement, developmen...
- £70k - 90k per year + package
- Posted 2 months ago
Forward Role Technology Division is delighted to be partnering with a rapid-growth Tech House in Manchester for an Engineering Manager position. Version 1 of their product has recently been released and has an immediate user base of over 500k customers with thousands more signing up every day. Th...
- £70k - 85k per year + OTE
- Posted 21 days ago
Business Development Manager FR Executive is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our client a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions. You will be join a global leader in digital solutions with a reputable culture...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 60k per year + Pension, healthcare, life insurance, holiday
- Posted 3 months ago
An award winning software company In Manchester City Centre (paying up to £60,000 + bens), who have experienced a large amount of growth recently, building a number of new development teams, now require a Service Delivery Manager to bring the teams together, those teams being Development, Infrast...