£70k - 85k per year + package
about 1 year ago
Programme Manager – Supply Chain and Logistics
FR Executive is working with a leading UK retailer based in the North West, to source and provide an experienced programme manager experienced in overseeing large scale supply chain projects.
You would be joining an established, exciting organisation committed to growth and change. You will be a hands on leader, working closely with the operational teams to ensure progress is made to plan and adjustments made whenever necessary.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop large scale supply chain projects and ensure resources are allocated appropriately in large scale projects, at a global level.
- Responsible for ensuring that budgets are properly monitored and managed.
- Develop the business case and measure project outcomes against it.
- Demonstrable project or programme management experience, with relevant industrial knowledge.
- Prior experience delivering large scale change projects from end to end.
- Experienced in an appropriate project management methodology with the associated use of planning tools.
- Strong awareness of end to end supply chain and solid foundational experience of supply chain operations.
- We are looking for a pragmatic individual, with a practical approach able to work in high-pressure environments.
Location: North West, UK
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.