Our client, a global tech business with an International head office in Greater Manchester, are looking to recruit a Project Marketing Manager to help drive business across Europe through sales and marketing support.
The duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare and propose the yearly budget and action plan for marketing activity
- Take leadership of the plan ensuring all deadlines and quality targets are met
- Provide regular and ongoing direction to vertical marketing team with regards to Product Positioning and content
- Take leadership and full responsibility for various projects creating relevant projects briefs, writing copy, attending photo shoots, managing schedules, negotiating and managing costs
- Determine future marketing activity with local offices providing strategic support ideas and sharing best practice
- Support Central channel and end user marketing activity
- Provide input to the central Web Strategy to ensure the mobile products are accurately represented and new products are accurately updated at launch
- Ensure EU sales offices and mobile management are regularly kept updated on the status of each project
Commercial Project Support
- Support Product Manager in managing and delivering key strategic projects from start to finish
- Monitor and evaluate sales activity within local sales subsidiaries, and sharing with internal stakeholders
- Holding periodic sales review meetings with sales subsidiaries to understand local activity prior to sharing overview with Product Manager
- Liaising closely with Product Development internal teams to ensure commercial feedback from the market is received and understood
- Contributing to Solutions sales strategy by providing regular insight and proposals to Product Manager
- Research target markets & competitors marketing/promotion actions
- Visit EU sales offices, exhibitions and conduct web research where necessary
- Ensure the Solution Budget is correctly administered
- Assist in forecasting the Budget spend quarterly
Facilitate mobile regional meetings
- Set agenda and minute the quarterly tier 1 mobile meeting group ensuring input from stakeholders and meeting members
- Set agenda and minute the bi annual tier 2 regional ES meeting group ensuring input from stakeholders and meeting members
- Ensure follow up actions are pushed through with European and global HQ participants
- To assist with any other duties required by management
- Educated to Degree level in Business related qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience within a Business Development or marketing role ideally within IT related industry
- Experience of project management demonstrating time management skills with ability to prioritise workloads
- Able team player whilst self- motivated to deliver individual projects
- Excellent presentation, demonstration, and communication skills
- Good listening and consultative skills
- Ability to present often complex information in an understandable manner
- Good written English skills and knowledge of Microsoft office (especially, Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Word)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a global tech business with an International head office in Greater Manchester, are looking to recruit a Project Marketing Manager to help drive business across Europe through sales and marketing support. The duties will include, but not be limited to the following: European Marketing...
- United Kingdom
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £35,000 Liverpool This Marketing Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all marketing activity within this growing professional services firm in support of their dynamic Business Plan and growth targets. You will work closely with the firm’s Leadership team and ...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 9 days ago
Our client, a leading multinational B2B business is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team due to internal promotion. Main Responsibilities Establish short and long-term strategic plans and programs, resulting in optimal growth, sales and profits Develop innovative strategies in respo...
- £40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
- Posted 20 days ago
Marketing Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Manchester City Centre We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in financial services, who can help establish a new SME into the market and make them famous! This is an exciting and unique proposition to be part of somethin...