Manchester City Centre
£30k - 40k per year
over 2 years ago
Our client is an exciting technology company who are searching for an experienced QA Engineer to help deliver them to deliver Quality Mobile Apps to their customers.
A little about you...
- QA experience – Ideally within Mobile
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Scrum / Agile working practices
- Experience with development languages and frameworks
- Carry out exploratory testing within an Agile development environment
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers and support engineers to correctly identify, prioritise and resolve issues
- Develop test tools, and extend test frameworks and test environments
- Organise QA for projects and collaborate with other QA engineers as needed
- Create and execute test scripts, manual and automated, and capture results
- Work with the Test Lead and Development Manager to ensure the product is of required quality prior to release
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.