Our client is an exciting technology company who are searching for an experienced QA Engineer to help deliver them to deliver Quality Mobile Apps to their customers.
A little about you...
- QA experience – Ideally within Mobile
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Scrum / Agile working practices
- Experience with development languages and frameworks
- Carry out exploratory testing within an Agile development environment
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers and support engineers to correctly identify, prioritise and resolve issues
- Develop test tools, and extend test frameworks and test environments
- Organise QA for projects and collaborate with other QA engineers as needed
- Create and execute test scripts, manual and automated, and capture results
- Work with the Test Lead and Development Manager to ensure the product is of required quality prior to release
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 40k per year
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an industry leader within specialised professional education. A trusted partner to organisations across the world, their success has led to further growth and they are now looking for a Telecoms Engineer to join their Manches...
- £30k - 55k per year
Forward role recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a Manchester-based, major legal player who have an urgent requirement for an Infrastructure Engineer. The purpose of the role is to operate, maintain and improve the core IT infrastructure in the data centres and the firm’s o...
- £35k - 50k per year
A large Multinational based in Manchester are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to specialise in the Backup of their core systems. The Backup Engineer performs regular high-performance, scalable backups and restores on a schedule and tracks offsite storage. Carries out documented configurati...
- £50k - 55k per year
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an industry leader within specialised professional education. A trusted partner to organisations across the world, their success has led to further growth and they are now looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their M...