Quality Assurance Analyst - Outside IR35
£225 - 275 per day + Outside IR35
We are currently supporting a client with a large transformation programme and they require a Senior QA Analyst to support and guide the internal quality assurance team.
*Please note, you will be required to be on site in Staffordshire 1-2 days per week.*
About the role:
- You'll be working with the Programme Test Manager to deliver and report on the progress of the project testing.
- You'll provide governance around testing, whilst also co-ordinating and undertaking testing.
- You willl support key stakeholders within the business and educate them to ensure the best route to delivery is taken.
- You'll be experienced in functional and non-functional wesbite testing, aswell as having experience with API integrations.
- You'll be familiar with Jira, and have experience operating within Waterfall, Iterative and ScrumExcellent analytical skills.
- You will have demonstrated experience in coaching and supporting internal QA teams and business stakeholders.
This role is available to start immediately on an initial 6 month basis.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.