about 2 years ago
Brand Project Manager
I’m working with an fantastic agency who need a Brand Project Manager to work with their property client on a 3 month project.
This role will suit someone with experience of creating and delivering a re-brand strategy and is comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels. Property experience would be useful but isn’t essential. This is a 3 month contract starting asap
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Create and deliver a strategy for a re-brand roll out
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to ensure a smooth roll out
- Manage a small team to drive the re-brand roll out
- Work with suppliers and form effective relationships to ensure delivery runs as smoothly as possible
- Write an internal brand education piece to ensure all staff are aware of the major changes
- Proven experience delivering a re-brand roll out strategy
- Experience in the property sector would be useful but not essential
- Able to form relationships quickly and effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- You must be available for a start in November
- Experience managing agency suppliers
- Able to identify changes and make adjustments quickly to ensure the project is delivered on time
A competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.