Brand Project Manager
I’m working with an fantastic agency who need a Brand Project Manager to work with their property client on a 3 month project.
This role will suit someone with experience of creating and delivering a re-brand strategy and is comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels. Property experience would be useful but isn’t essential. This is a 3 month contract starting asap
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Create and deliver a strategy for a re-brand roll out
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to ensure a smooth roll out
- Manage a small team to drive the re-brand roll out
- Work with suppliers and form effective relationships to ensure delivery runs as smoothly as possible
- Write an internal brand education piece to ensure all staff are aware of the major changes
- Proven experience delivering a re-brand roll out strategy
- Experience in the property sector would be useful but not essential
- Able to form relationships quickly and effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- You must be available for a start in November
- Experience managing agency suppliers
- Able to identify changes and make adjustments quickly to ensure the project is delivered on time
A competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- Market related
CRM Specialist- Adobe Campaign Standard Are you a CRM Specialist with experience in Adobe Campaign Standard? If so I have a great new contract for you with a leading education organisation in Manchester starting immediately! The company have just invested in Abode Campaign Software and they need ...
- £30k - 40k per year
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £40,000 Manchester City Centre This is an exciting new B2C Marketing Manager role for a growing Travel Tech business based in Manchester. They are due to receive a round of funding and will be building a new Marketing team at the beginning of next year. They are lookin...
- £35k - 40k per year
CRM Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Manchester An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM Manager within an award winning property organisation in Manchester. The company has a strong heritage in the region and you will be part of a growing new marketing team. You will be a strong marketing communica...
- £30k - 35k per year
Events Manager Up to £35,000 East Manchester Forward Role are working with one of the largest educational resource providers in the UK with their search for an Events Manager. They are looking for a customer centric events manager to work closely with the Marketing team and be responsible for pla...