£40k - 50k per year
3 months ago
With over two million customers and an annual revenue of over £100 million, We have grown from humble beginnings to become an award-winning business. We’re currently twice the size of our nearest competitor in the UK.
As one of our Web Developers, you’ll be working primarily in ReactJS but have the opportunity to explore new technologies and frameworks. You’ll employ Agile software development methods such as Kanban and Scrum to ensure that team projects are completed to the highest standards while in keeping with company deadlines. In return, we will give you opportunities to learn today’s best engineering practices from our development team, such as clean code, TDD and SOLID.
- Strong Experience in commercial software development.
- Superb understanding of ReactJS and client-side production stacks
- A good understanding of OOP, clean code principles and design patterns
- A keen appetite for self-development and investing in your own knowledge
- The ability to help define tasks, make sound architectural decisions and help other developers solve problems
- A degree in computing science or related subject is an advantage but not compulsory
- Full stack experience with Microsoft technologies
- HTML5 experience and associated APIs
- Experience of iterative/incremental development processes
As well as fundamental benefits like pensions and holidays, we have designed our benefits package to make your work life easier and more rewarding:
- Share option scheme in a fast-growing privately-owned company
- Flexible Working
- Generous bonuses based on individual and company performance
- 33 days holiday each year (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- Funded training and team outings
- Free onsite refreshments
- Free parking
- Death in Service cover
- Design your own desktop computer for work
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.