£250 - 350 per day
This law firm with a difference is looking to bring in a superstar Senior Media Advisor on an interim basis to help out whilst they are having a re-shuffle of the comms team. There are a couple of chunky projects that you will get to work on including a very high profile, meaningful project which is due to kick off in Sept.
The contract is 3-6 months, full time and can be remote. Head offices are based in Manchester.
About the role:
- You will manage the companie's press office, managing reactive media enquiries including occasional out of hours cover
- You will support the team with media engagement related to high profile cases – this will involve speaking to lawyers and their clients to build the story and writing up pitches/case studies for media
- Draft reactive statements and FAQs as required
- Pitch senior fee earners for proactive/profile-building opportunities in line with the companie’s communications strategy
- Brief company spokespeople before media interviews and sit it on/oversee interviews and briefings where necessary
- Experience in a busy press office or newsroom
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and prioritisation skills
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience either in legal environment or a corporate B2B environment
Interested? Please apply today, if you would like more information please get in touch with email@example.com or 07732 689608
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.