£19k - 22k per year
5 months ago
Forward Role are working with an exciting and growing business in Chorley who are recruiting a Real Time Analyst to join their fast-paced and dynamic team.
You will play a key role in the Resource Planning team ensuring optimum service levels are consistently met. This is an excellent role for a strong team player who has experience working in a busy environment.
- Resource and planning analysis – forecasting, scheduling, MI
- Monitoring and tracking call volumes and team productivity levels
- Real time analysis on a daily basis to ensure forecasts are accurate
- Liaising with and working closely with a variety of departments for anticipating future events/volumes
- Update and maintain databases
The ideal candidate –
- Experience working in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Ability to be flexible and continuously adapt to new situations
- Strong problem solver and team player
- Numerically driven and analytically minded
If you are interested in this opportunity, please give Sophie a call on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.