Manchester City Centre
£25k - 35k per year
8 months ago
Recruitment Consultant- Contract/Interim Marketing
Forward Role is the North’s largest marketing and digital recruitment agency and winner of numerous accolades including Agency of the Year last year. Working with many of the largest and fastest growing brands in the UK, we help employers to attract the brightest talent and empower candidates to build exciting careers.
We have a fantastic new position available for a sales-focused, commercially-minded individual, to work in one of the UK’s fastest growing markets, the contract and interim market, where you will be recruiting the best marketing, and communications talent in the North. This is a warm desk with established clients ranging from SME to bluechip and agency too. As a Recruitment Consultant at Forward Role you will support sales and business development, within the marketing and digital sector. If you have an ambitious and hardworking attitude, then working for the busiest marketing recruitment agency in the North could be the perfect new role for you.
- Putting your commercial, sales and business development skills to good use by supporting the business to find new clients and place candidates in the best roles
- Driving sales forward, ensuring all targets are exceeded and KPIs are met
- Working with existing clients, building relationships and ensuring a world class service is delivered at all times
- Bringing in new business by networking and making connections with key businesses nationally
- Developing a flawless knowledge of current and potential clients
- Understanding the structures of the marketing departments within the largest companies and fastest growing companies nationally
- Building your own profile in the market by showcasing how you are the best at what you do
- A relevant business degree i.e. Marketing / Business Studies
- The ability to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Sales or commercial accumen
- A positive, outgoing personality and a great sense of humour
- Knowledge of marketing and communications would be useful
- Knowledge of the contract and interim market would be useful but not essential
Why should you work for us?
- Market leading package including substantial basic salary and bonus
- Unique, reachable bonus structure where you can earn up to 50% of your billings
- Pension and Private healthcare with access to benefits such as optical, dental and therapy treatments
- First class training and development. In-house trainers, online support and external courses are all available.
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Flexible working
- Regular incentive opportunities with rewards such as vouchers, away days, fancy dinners and all-expense paid minibreaks.
- We think it’s important that everyone enjoys their office environment, so we’ve made ours a fun, lively place to work.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.