£20k - 30k per year + Bonus
Recruitment Consultant - Digital Marketing & eCommerce - Manchester UK
Manchester City Centre Office with remote working 2 days a week post Covid
We are Forward Role, the North West’s leading and award winning Marketing, Digital and Technology Recruitment Agency. We’ve been changing people’s lives and shaping businesses for over 10 years and have grown from strength to strength. We are proud to work with a range of businesses from major organisations, to SMEs and start-ups; helping build out their teams by bringing them the best talent in the market. In 2018, we won four awards at the Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards, including Agency of the Year.
After an amazing start to 2021 we are on the lookout to grow our Digital Team by another head where you’ll be coming to join the team in a specialist digital recruitment specialism. You’ll be joining a top performing team who have gone from strength to strength over the last few years.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and commercial individual to join our successful Digital Team in Manchester City Centre. Our flexible working policy means that you’ll only be in our cool, vibrant, spacious offices 3 days a week after Covid and you will be remote working after your induction period in the meantime. Until then, you will be required to work remotely and pop into the office as of when you like.
Other benefits we offer are a competitive salary, a great bonus scheme, top performer bi-annual trips (so far we’ve been to Krakow, Valencia, Lisbon and Tromsø, we intend to add to this list!), regular incentives, and the opportunity to shape your career.
Like our team, we’re looking for someone who’s enthusiastic, who emulates our core values and integrates with the team. You must be able to multi-task, be incredibly organised, work to deadlines and have fantastic communication skills.
The biggest requirement is that you are personable and have a good sense of humour!
As a Recruitment Consultant at Forward Role you will be responsible for:
- Putting your commercial, sales and business development skills to good use by supporting the business to find new clients and place candidates in the best roles
- Driving sales forward, ensuring all targets are exceeded and KPIs are met
- Working with existing clients, building relationships and ensuring a world class service is delivered at all times
- Bringing in new business by networking and making connections with key businesses nationally
- Developing a flawless knowledge of current and potential clients
- Understanding the structures of the marketing departments within the largest companies and fastest growing companies nationally
- Building your own profile in the market by showcasing how you are the best at what you do
What we offer you:
- Top Performers Annual Trips
- A clear progression route
- Industry leading training
- The ability to shape your career
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives such as Breakfast Club, Directors Lunch, team trips and red letter days
- A fully loaded office bar, pool table and a breakout area
- Tonnes of social events (including remote video incentives during the Covid period)
- Competitive salary and great bonus scheme
If you want to join a successful, hard-working yet fun team within an ever growing market, then this could be the role for you.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.