£20k - 28k per year + Bonus
Forward Role Recruitment
Manchester City Centre
£20k-£28k + Bonus
We are Forward Role, the North West’s leading and award-winning Digital and Marketing Recruitment Agency. We’ve been changing and shaping businesses for over 10 years and have grown from strength to strength. We are proud to work with a range of businesses from major national and global organisations, to SMEs and start-ups; helping build out their teams by bringing them the best talent in the market. In 2018, we won four awards at the Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards, including Agency of the Year, in short, we know our stuff.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and commercial individual to join our successful Digital recruitment team in Manchester City Centre. Our flexible working policy means that you’ll only be in our cool, vibrant, spacious offices 3 days a week coming into 2021. Until then, you will be required to work remotely 2 days a week with the option of still using the office on those days too.
Other benefits we offer are a competitive salary, a great bonus scheme, top performer annual trips (so far we’ve been to Barcelona, Krakow, Valencia, Lisbon, and Tromsø, we intend to add to this list!), regular incentives, and the opportunity to shape your career. Also, free tea, coffee and fruit and a discounted bar, we can’t be forgetting that can we?!
Like our team, we’re looking for someone enthusiastic, who emulates our core values and integrates with the team. You must be able to multi-task, be incredibly organised, work to deadlines, and have fantastic communication skills.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Putting your commercial, sales and business development skills to good use by supporting the business to find new clients and place candidates in the best roles
- Driving sales forward, ensuring all targets are exceeded and KPIs are met
- Working with existing clients, building relationships and ensuring a world-class service is delivered at all times
- Bringing in new business by networking and making connections with key businesses nationally
- Developing a flawless knowledge of current and potential clients
- On-boarding of all new candidates through various searching methods including creating engaging and interesting job adverts, expanding your LinkedIn Network, using an already large CRM of candidates and sourcing through job boards.
- Understanding the structures of the marketing departments within the largest companies and fastest-growing companies nationally
- Taking new job briefs and matching candidates through the interview process, all the way through to negotiating offers and agreeing start dates
- Building your own profile in the market by showcasing how you are the best at what you do
- Preferably a minimum of 6 months experience or more in recruitment
- The ability to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Sales or commercial acumen
- A positive, outgoing personality and a great sense of humour
- Knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce would be useful
What we offer you:
- Top Performers Annual Trips
- A clear progression route
- Industry-leading training
- The ability to shape your career
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives such as Breakfast Club, Directors Lunch, team trips and red-letter days
- A fully loaded office bar, pool table, and a breakout area
- Tonnes of social events
- Competitive salary and great bonus scheme
If you want to join a successful, hard-working yet fun team within an ever-growing market, then this could be the role for you. To learn more, please contact Phill Stott on 07901 652 834 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.