£27k - 30k per year
about 1 year ago
Regional Marketing Manager
I’m working with an exciting property business to find a Regional Marketing Manager to cover 9 months of maternity leave, starting in May.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business with a busy marketing department. You will cover the North and be responsible for developing, co-ordinating and executing marketing activity to ensure 100% occupancy of the sites. This role will see you travelling across the sites delivering events and creating partnerships with local businesses to drive brand awareness.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Responsible for delivering 100% occupancy rates for the North region
- Generate leads through a multi-channel strategy including on and offline marketing
- Develop a marketing plan for each residence with the sales and operational team
- Deliver spectacular events for each residence for the tenants and future tenants
- Meet partners to grow brand through collaboration
- Responsible for all customer facing touch points
- Manage campaigns
- Provide insight into how to develop and improve future campaigns
- Deliver marketing activities to regional budget
- Proven experience managing and delivering a marketing strategy is essential
- Experience working in a B2C marketing environment
- Able to work closely with sales to achieve commercial objectives
- Willingness to travel and able to drive. You don’t need to own your own car
- Flexible and able to manage a busy workload and changing environment
- Able to form relationships with senior stakeholders, inside and outside the office, to form strong working environment
Up to £30k pa
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.