£25k - 40k per year
11 months ago
Research Consultant / Senior Research Consultant (Executive)
This role can be based from Manchester, London, or remote with occassional visits to the office.
Forward Role are excited to be working in partnership with a thriving Market Research agency. The business have offices across the globe, with the UK teams located in Manchester and London. The agency work with world-leading brands, driving marketing and business decisions, growth and innovation by putting the consumer in control.
The business are looking for a number of Research and Senior Research consultants to specialise in any of the following areas: Wellbeing, Retail, Financial Services, Consumer Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment .
As a Research Consultant, you will be responsible for providing marketing analysis and insight for projects based on extensive market research data (qualitative and quantitative), while a Senior Research Consultant will manage qual, quant and community research projects with support of Senior Researchers.
Role & responsibilities:
- Data analysis and reporting – analyse market research data and deliver insight reports, actionable recommendations to support client decision making
- Responsible for complete methodologies (sampling, survey design etc) and project management responsibilities
- Qualitative, quantitative and community projects work – from brief to presentations
- Build knowledge of complete set-up, organisation and executive of market research projects – take on responsibilities for managing small-medium sized projects as a Senior
- Complete internal training courses to build knowledge around marketing areas – product innovation, branding, communications etc.
- Begin to develop client connections, learning account management skills
Skills & experience:
- Passion for market research and insight
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Understanding of qualitative and quantitative methods
- Analytical mindset
- You will be happy working with SPSS, spreadsheets and presentation tools
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build relationship with clients
If you are interested in these opportunities, please get in touch with Sophie on email@example.com or 07824 365 143
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.